“Geek Night,” Presented by Tom Snider, Group Vice President of Technical Services, Cloverdale Paint Co/Rodda Paint Co
Click HERE to Register!
- Surfactant Bleed
- State of the Industry for Interior Paints
- State of the Industry for Exterior Paints
- How Formulation Differs Between End Uses (i.e. wall vs trim)
- Special Features and Benefits
- Bringing Alkyd Type Technologies Into the Water Based World based (i.e. Rodda Renaissance)
- What is Driving Innovation
Tom Snider is Group Vice President of Research & Development for Rodda Paint and Cloverdale Paint companies, overseeing four research labs in the United States and Canada. He is a graduate of Washington State University and Eastern Michigan University with over 30 years in the coatings industry in various lab and management roles including the R&D, Environmental, and Operations.