Webinar: Simplified Office Operations with Ian Siegner, Siegner and Company
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, April 21, at 4:30 PM!
Ian Siegner of Siegner and Companywill be presenting on “Simplified Office Operations.” The presentation will cover Microsoft cloud-based systems, including Sharepoint, Onedrive, Onenote, and MS Teams, and the way that his company uses them daily. Also, he will discuss the following:
- Why these software programs work for large and small companies
- The financial impact of reduced hardware
- Simple setup – which programs to start using first and how to keep it simple
- Ways to include office and field staff, separately for different reasons
- The use of all programs using Android, Windows, and Apple devices at home, in the office, and the field
- Cost of implementation
- The impact on the future of offices
Ian will conclude his presentation by discussing Onscreen Takeoff/Quickbid and the power of PCA forums.
Learning points include:
- Reduce the cost of hardware and software
- Simple setup that includes the office, field, and customers with little or no effort
- Increase efficiencies by utilizing multiple apps that integrate easily without knowing how to be a programmer or software engineer
- Increase efficiencies by the sharing of information between office, field, and customers
- Learn the power of PCA forums
Earn CCB Continuing Education Credit!
This course is approved for 1 credit hour of commercial/residential continuing education credit for both members and non-members. The PCA Portland Chapter is responsible for the content of this course.